Terms & Conditions of Ticket Use
By using the ticket, the holder hereof agrees to and accepts all conditions of acceptance contained herein and all arena / organisation rules and standards of conduct posted in or about the venue.
- Ensure your ticket is from an authorised agent only. Those with counterfeit tickets will be refused admission and maybe prosecuted.
- We regretfully cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the grounds or any part thereof or to have any persons removed from grounds for public safety reasons, overcrowding or otherwise as the organisers do not accept any liability for loss or damages, consequential or otherwise.
- Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Unless written permission is given by the organiser this ticket cannot be used for any promotional purposes.
- After purchase the holder of this ticket is responsible for its care. Ticket agents do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of the ticket.
- Full intact ticket required for admission and re-admission may be refused unless prior arrangements have been agreed.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the ticket issuer, the event producer, the facility, the sponsors, and all organisations involved from all liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved.
- There will be no refunds available on unused tickets.
Click here to view our Disclaimer.