Monday, 11th May 2020
As you know Coronavirus (COVID-19) has brought many challenges to all of us. It’s an evolving situation and we all need to play our part and adapt our behaviours to help minimise the spread of this virus. At this moment in time we are full steam ahead for this years Lilliput Legend. Depending on numbers we may have to use staggered starts and competitors will have to adhere to social distancing and groups of no more than 4 strangers together.
Social Distancing & Hygiene
- Keeping a minimum distance of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and others at all times.
- Avoiding making close contact with people (i.e. do not shake hands).
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing. Cover your nose and mouth with disposable tissues, if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand), dispose of tissues into a bin and then wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Wash your hands properly and regularly and especially:
- After coughing or sneezing and after toilet use.
- Before eating.
- If in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms.
If you develop any of the following symptoms after 20th July 2020 please DO NOT attend the event and follow HSE guidelines.
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Fever (38.0° C [100.4° F] or greater using an oral thermometer)
- Feeling Generally Unwell
- Been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of Coronavirus.
- Being outside the island of Ireland.
If, after 20th July 2020, you have registered and develop the above symptoms please contact us at email@example.com.
All competitors will be required to complete a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Self Declaration form on the day on the event.